Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

cross country

Cross Country

When we got to school we had to get on a
school uniform and then my nan took me and
Joron to Johnny Jones farm to do
cross-country. There were 5 schools there.
The 5 and 6 year olds ran first. Then the 7,
8, 9, 10 year olds ran. The 11 year olds
and 12s ran at the end. I ran with the 7 year
olds. We had to sit on the mat and wait for
our race. We were allowed a snack, I had a
hot chocolate. In the 5 and 6s Grace came 
1st. Then the 7s had to run. We ran down
through the gate and we all ran down the
hill and through the finish line. Mason.T
came 1st Kevin came 2nd and Jai came 8th.
I came 11th and Tyson came 12th. When we
finished the cross country I was thirsty so nan
took us to the shop and we got a drink.
I drank a mango smoothie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.